Sunday 29 March 2015

''Show Them All You're Not The Ordinary Type''

Hey Everyone!

I am now officially on my Easter Holidays! Unfortunately for me, it won't be a time of relaxation as I have my Irish and German Orals (Speaking Exam) as soon as I'm back in school.

I'm taking the three weekends off, however I'll be studying for ten days (two school weeks so to speak) I'm also doing Easter Study as another way to motivate me. I'm glad I had two mock Irish orals during the week as I learnt all 20 sraithpictiur for them. As well as orals, I also have to finish  my Ag Science project which will be interesting!

Grace was 16 during the week so we all went out to celebrate. It was a brilliant night and resulted in some funny selfies being taken (Some are down below) I had forgotten how rowdy TY's were in comparison to Sixth Years. They were bursting with energy when all I wanted to do was sit and relax. Oh well.

Apart from swotting sraithpictiur (I wish I could literally hit them sometimes) and going to Grace's party, very little happened during the week. I have a feeling that from here on in until June, my life will be a little dull due to the immense amount of study I'll be doing. (Being a perfectionist is not fun) It was weird to do no homework or study whatsoever over Saturday and Sunday. When the Leaving Cert ends, I will have no idea what to do during my spare time (Probably scroll through Tumblr)

I've found myself scrawling in some of my notebooks which is so relaxing and helps relieve some of the stresses of exam preparation. I'm working on some other blog posts and even a YouTube video or two. Hopefully I can achieve everything I want to over Easter.



Grace and I !

Viv and I!

AwkwardSprinkles

When you're studying Sraithpictiur, anything seems funny.

Hello there! I didn't see you behind the stacks of books in my room!

How will you be spending your Easter holidays? 
Relaxing or cramming for two weeks like me?
Let me know in the comments!
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen 


*Lyrics: Panic! At The Disco - Let's Kill Tonight


2 comments:

  1. Great post, looks like you had a nice time! Good luck in your exams, I too am spending the whole easter holiday revising for GCSEs >_< x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Best of luck in your GCSE's! Are they similar to the Junior Cert in Ireland (They're before your Leaving Cert/ A Levels?) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.