Wednesday 18 June 2014

Summer! Guest Post By Christina Madeleine

Hey Everyone,

Here's a guest post by Christina Madeleine of 'This Fashion Girl' all about Summer! Enjoy! Aveen x

Summer is fast approaching. This means tanning by pools, going on vacations, getting Summer jobs, and overall just having a great time. I live in New York so my Summers are really hot and dry. My Summer vacation starts on June 14th and ends September 3rd which means I have a lot of time. I thought I would write about some Summer must-have’s and ideas to make this Summer the best.

I love to go to the pool and to the beach during the Summer. The necessities I bring would have to be:
          -Suntan lotion (put it on now to save your skin later)
          -Sunglasses (I love to have some stylish ones)
          -Towel
          -Waterproof Makeup (Mascara, BB Cream, and Eyeliner)
          -Lip balm
          -Shorts and a shirt

          Suntan lotion is really important to bring. I am one of those people who get really tan and don’t burn easily. But, it’s better to have suntan lotion on to protect from the harmful UV rays that cause skin cancer. The sun also causes wrinkles in the future and could be prevented by putting on suntan lotion and after a certain amount of time, covering up. I also suggest if you were to wear makeup, wear a lip balm that has SPF in it (I use the lemon EOS lip balm) and BB Cream.

          Summer is also the time to change yourself a bit. This Summer, my goal is to be comfortable with my body by putting good food into my body and working out more. I find that in the Summer I get motivated to improve myself. I also am volunteering at a pre-school camp 3-4 days a week to keep myself busy and babysitting. Ideas that you can do to keep yourself busy is volunteer at a camp, babysit, get a Summer job, or find something you are interested in and pursue it. I know that I am going to be blogging a lot.

          Summer should be a time of happiness, and fun. Go to the beach. Work that bikini! Just remember, there is no such thing as a bikini body and that everyone is perfect. I hope you all have a great Summer!

                                      -Christina Madeleine  (thisfashiongirl.blogspot.com )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.