Wednesday 17 December 2014

Dreaming dreams with happy endings

Hey Everyone!

I hope you're all well and that you can forgive me for my abrupt and lengthy absences. As you likely know, I was quite ill but I've 90% recovered so I'm feeling a lot better.

Christmas is approaching and preparations are in full swing in my house. We have decorations everywhere, along with Christmas cards all over the sitting room and all the presents for our families and friends ready.

I have been back in school for a couple of weeks and I was warmly welcomed back by my peers and even teachers. It seems making an out of character disappearance causes a lot of concern. The first few days were horrendous, luckily now I've caught up on the notes I missed.

So I'll tell you all what I've been doing recently! I went to Athlone for the Slogadh Spleodar. It was an exciting and fun-filled day where I had the opportunity to catch up with some of my Gaeltacht friends. However as I still had fatigue, I was utterly drained afterwards!

I finally managed to see Mockingjay last Friday. My friend Caítlín and I went after school. Needless to say the film was spectacular and a definite must-see for any cinema fan.

This week is our final week in school (which I'm eternally grateful for) and a dozen of my friends and I did Kris Kindle amongst ourselves! We exchanged gifts today and I'd love to say a massive thank you to Chloe for the most thoughtful and pretty present! :) I think I can speak for all of us and say we were all thrilled with our gifts and also delighted to give gifts to each other. (I'm getting all emosh I know)

That's about it from me so here's some random photos. I apologise for how brief this blog post is, I'm trying to slowly settle myself back into normal life. It was nice to take a brief break from it all yet living in my imagination can't last forever











That's about it from me! 
Stay Strong, Happy & Fearless! 
Aveen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.