Today I have a delicious recipe for the most scrumptious chocolate chip muffins!
You will need: (To make a dozen)
75g butter or margarine
225g self-raising flour
150 chocolate chips
1 tablespoon of baking powder
A drop of vanilla essence
2 medium sized eggs
** Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius
1. Cream the butter and sugar together.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk and essence in a separate jug.
3.Add the contents into mixing bowl.
4. Sieve in flour, baking powder and coca powder.
5. ''Fold in'' gently eg stir until it's all soft, chocolatey and yummy
6. Pour in the chocolate chips!
7. Place mixture into cupcake cases in a cupcake baking tray
8. Place in oven and allow to cook for exactly 22 minutes
9. Once baked, place on a wire tray and allow to cool.
10. The best part, decorating!
To decorate my cupcakes I used chocolate butter icing and various sprinkles (see below)
The Family said that these were delicious, so why don't you try bake them too?
Hope you all have a lovely Halloween!
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!