Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Summer Tag!

Hey Everyone!

So I was tagged by the lovely Guilianna Marie to do the Summer Tag! Here goes!

1. What's your favourite thing about Summer?

I love the general freedom of Summer. You're allowed (within reason) to do whatever you want for three months. There's nobody telling you how to spend your time like in school, your time is for you and you get to choose exactly how you spend those precious hours of freedom. By watching seasons of multiple tv shows on Netflix like me  




2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?

During Summer I love to get frappé's from Costa, particularly the sticky toffee one, it's amazing. Water also cannot be underestimated, when you're dying of the heat, a gulp of ice-cold water is one of the best feelings ever.

3. Is there a location you like to go each Summer?

Not particularly, during Summer in the evenings sometimes my family and I go to the local seaside area near my town and like every year we go to the same chipper and get a bag of chips and just look at the sea. It sounds so simple but it's so nice and relaxing and it's the funny thing we do each summer.

4. Favourite look for Summer?

As I have a summer job it generally doesn't matter about my appearance, I have to wear a different set of clothes in work so I'm VERY casual on most days, just wearing jeans, Converse, t shirts and a hoodie. However if I'm going anywhere I do dress up more!

5. Dresses or skirts?

Dresses all the way!

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?

I prefer ballet pumps, but I rarely wear them. I wear Converse most of the time, they're my favourites!

7. Do you prefer your hair up or down for Summer?

For work, my hair is up but everywhere else my hair is down and straightened within an inch of its life!

8. Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?

I really like deep smokey eyes so we'll go for that!

9. Favourite perfume for Summer?

It's a perfume my godmother got for me! It's an Armani perfume and smells amazing!


10. Last but not least, favourite music for Summer? 


Looong list but... The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, P!ATD, 5SOS, Birdy and lots more! 



Phew! Thanks for reading, hope you liked my answers!

I tag:
Jane
Rachel
Gaby
Grace
And... YOU!

Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.