Thursday 31 July 2014

Summer Haul! Hollister, Roxy, TK Maxx & Easons!

Hey Everyone!

So as you can tell from the title, I recently went shopping and decided to write a 'Summer Haul' about it. Personally, I find subscribing to email newsletters quite dangerous, especially if the newsletter mentions massive reductions on items and also free shipping on all orders. That's basically what happened to cause this haul!

First off I'll start with Hollister! Some of you may know already, Hollister had a sale AND free shipping which excited me greatly as their shipping fee is a little expensive in comparison to other websites. I rushed onto the site and ordered these beauties! First up is a white 'Hollister All-Weather Jacket' which I got for 39 euros (it had been 99!) I wanted to buy it in black unfortunately it had sold out. Nevertheless I love it in white!

 I also bought a green t-shirt for 17 euro. If you look below I was wearing the t-shirt in the latest Awkward Sprinkles videos, which you can see here and here It's a really comfortable and soft t-shirt, perfect for the lovely weather we're having at the moment!








I went to a shopping centre with my Mam and brother which is relatively near where I live. I went to Eason's and bought some new books! I bought the first Game of Thrones book after procrastinating for nearly a year. I went looking for it in town months ago but could never find it? I also bought 'Four' by Veronica Roth as I love the Divergent series (Christmas 2012 wouldn't have been the same without Divergent and Insurgent!) So I'm quite excited to read those two books. 

I also bought The Fault In Our Stars, even though I have a copy which I bought over a year and a half ago. Well, you might know about how my first copy got water damaged on a flight from London to Dublin (bottle of water burst, fun) and I gave a friend a lend of the book over 6 months ago and still haven't gotten it back so I felt I should probably buy another edition even though I really miss my first battered copy. 




I also went into TK Maxx and saw they had a sale on Vans! I'm a massive fan of Converse in particular but I've developed a passion for Vans so I couldn't walk away from these lovelies at 35 euros. I got them in a 7.5 UK size (I have big feet I know) I really like the leopard print and think it's something I wouldn't usually go for but I really like these!




 Finally, I was on the Roxy website (sale and free shipping hello) and bought two t-shirts and a new school bag (back to school in a month, boo)

So I bought this orange t-shirt for ten euros and the blue t-shirt (which I'm wearing as I type this!) also for ten euros which I thought were brilliant bargains.

I'm a little obsessed with Roxy and I always have a Roxy schoolbag for school so, for my last year of secondary school, this year wasn't going to be an exception. I bought this lovely polka dot bag for 22 euros down from 49.95. It also came with a free pencil case which I'm going to use as a spare pencil case should I ever forget mine on a busy day!
I've always loved the tags Roxy have. (Weird obsession I know) 




The crest on the front of my new Roxy bag. 

So that's about it from me! I have a fairly busy weekend ahead of me as it's the August Bank Holiday and there's usually a festival held in town which I usually hear all the way from my house but whatever So I'll be attending various events and I'll be writing about it here don't worry! (May feature another blogger who you probably can guess) I'm quite excited so it'll be a good weekend! :) 
I hope you liked the haul, have you bought some bargains recently? If so, let me know in the comments! 
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx


PS. I also bought some things from Arnotts but I'll be featuring those in a later blog post. Hint, what I bought is for my bedroom. Possibly the next time you'll see my bedroom it might look a liiiiiittle different!


* All items featured in the blog post were bought by me, I was not sponsored to feature any of these brands. If you wish for me to write a review for your product, email me at aveepopk@gmail.com All reviews are my own opinion. 

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you got, especially the pieces from Roxy. I love Roxy. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Guilianna! I adore Roxy, their pieces are always fabulous. x

      Delete
  2. Hi Aveen! I love everything you bought, especially the book "Four"(I need to buy it) and the Roxy schoolbag! I really need to check out their website! :)
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyo Katie! I haven't read 'Four' yet as I'm currently reading 'Beyond Band Of Brothers' by Major Dick Winters (It's fabulous as I'm a history nerd) but if it's anything like Divergent, Insurgent & Allegiant, it'll be good. I read an extract of it on Kindle around a year ago maybe? The Roxy website is brilliant, they have free shipping all year round! :) x

      Delete
  3. I really need to buy 'Four' as I love his character! The t-shirt is nice too, I love Hollister/Abercrombie t-shirts as they're so comfy! :)
    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! I love Hollister & Abercrombie t-shirts, they feel so soft and nice don't they? I was reading your latest blog post, loved it! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I saw your comment but it won't let me reply for some reason so I thought I'd reply on here! :)

      Delete
  4. I love what you brought especially Four, I loved divergent and insurgent to :) and I really like the Roxy t-shirts :)

    http://lucybella-mozzarella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Lucy! I just finished Four yesterday and loved it, nice short read but very enjoyable. The Roxy t-shirts are extremely comfortable and much brighter in real life :)

      Delete
  5. Great summer haul, I also did get super excited by hollister's free shipping offer, make sure to check what i got during summer sales :)

    www.hellomynamesanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! I can never resist their free shipping offer! Followed you on BlogLovin' :D x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.