Saturday 31 August 2013

J.O.A.L.L.A.P Day 5 with Phoebs!

Hey Everyone!

We're now onto Day FIVE of our blog collab J.O.A.L.L.A.P (Our initials, get it?!) and today it's Phoebs!

Hello Beauties!
So as part of the Joallap Collab week, I am posting today! Whoop! If you do not know about the Joallap Collab, I will link the 1st post where I explained it at the bottom. 

A big part of who I am is music. To my friends, I have a very weird music taste. They all just like music off the charts, and anything else was deemed uncool. I used to just like chart music, and some of it I do like, but I developed my own 'unique' taste when I was about 9 and my dad bought me the ellie goulding bright lights album for my ipod . I used to just listen to Starry Eyed but then I started to prefer her other songs on the album. Right now I am listening to Guns And Horses from that album haha.

So whatever my dad downloaded, I would find a song I liked and listen to it all day. For example my dad got the take that album and I listened to SOS for EVER. Then he liked florence and the machine, so did I. I carried on until I got my own itunes account.

So heard Skater Boi on the radio and I searched it on youtube to listen to then after I heard the song I clicked on all the other songs by Avril Lavigne and downloaded the ones I liked best. Same with Lily Allen . I do like some current songs, and I am into rap, but I had heard Drinking From The Bottle before it was on the charts. So I was quite proud when I was with my friends in the car and it came on after it was just released and I knew all the words. :) 

 My music taste definitely shows my personality. It shows I am not afraid to be different ( listening to songs not on the charts, I can be really upbeat ( rap) I can show my true feelings easily (Lily Allen) and I have a deeper side ( Avril Lavigne. Listen to My Happy Ending, its deep k .) Obviously it some ways it doesnt. And I do listen to other artists. 

So please, do not do something to fit in. Be yourself, and do your thing. Who cares if you listen to rock music, have a whacky fashion sense or only read classical books. IT. DOESNT. MATTER. People should like you for you on the inside, your personality, rather than what you do/dont do. If they do judge you like this, they are not worth knowing. 

TOP 5 SONGS NOT ON THE CHARTS ATM THAT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
Friday Night - Lily Allen
Guns and Horses - Ellie Goulding
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne 
Fifteen - Taylor Swift 
Who Am I living For - Katy Perry





Hope you enjoyed my take on the theme 'You ' for Joallap Bloggers week. 
LINK to explain J.O.A.L.L.A.P http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/blogger-week.html

Ta ta!xxxxxxx

Here's the order of who'll be posting (and links to their blogs!)


Monday ~ Lemmie
Tuesday ~  Jamie 
Wednesday ~ Ony
Thursday ~ Me!
Friday ~ Phoebs               
Saturday ~  Leah              
Sunday ~  Alex 


Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.