Friday 5 July 2013

Day 3! What People Misunderstand The Most About Me..

So to start with, I'm so sorry  I haven't been blogging!! :( I was working practically all week and simply didn't have enough time to blog about anything! I'm in my cousins house at the moment using his iPad, which is pretty savage I must say. After this I'm going to m other cousins wedding so that will be fun. Ill try take as many photos of the evening part as possible and post them in my weekly post!                                                              

So as you can see, it's Day 3. What people misunderstand most about me. To be honest when I looked at the title this morning, my heart sank slightly. There's some elements of my life which I've kept quiet and yet, I've spoken openly about here on this blog. This is going to a deep topic, I just know it! As I type this I honestly have no idea what to write about.

In a way, there's so much people don't know about me, and in another, especially here, you know nearly too much about me. But, as I sit here listening to Kodaline and typing whatever comes into my mind, I realise, that STILL, the thing everyone misunderstands about me the most is why I can be honest and open with people I barely know, I'm not sure what it is, but I able to open up to people I know only very slightly for some reason.

It really is a serious flaw (among many, many I possess) I have, so much so, for a while I simply stopped talking to new people. in case I said too much and freaked people out with my honesty, something I really don't want to do as I actually like people occasionally!

This flaw revealed itself yet again only a few days ago, which made me realise its a huge flaw I possess. I can't really go into details with this one particular incident, as it is somewhat personal and also slightly relates to the workplace, sorry!

However it also brings me onto the honesty I convey on this blog, there are people from America, Russia, Australia, China, UK, everywhere! Reading this blog and probably know more about me, a small town girl  in Ireland and you all probably know more about me than most of my peers in school! Is that a little crazy? ;) Possibly.

See what I mean? My honesty is my weakness in many ways, and is definitely the most misunderstanding I receive from others. People think I am a dramatic, attention seeking person when, to be honest, (oh the irony) I'm too honest!

So that's it for now, I'll be writing soon!
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless,
Aveen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.