Sunday 15 November 2015

Events of the Interlude

Hey Everyone!

I've decided to do a series of 'catch-up' posts. Ironically, I did not write on my blog during some of the busiest months of my life, these events are now stories in my memory and I feel that they should be told.

The Events of the Interlude will cover from mid-August 2015 until October 2015, which was a time of great change in my life and daily existence.

 I realise that my Debs wasn't exactly today or yesterday but it's better late than never.

My debs was on August 19th, (starting college kind of makes you forget the progression of time) a week after receiving our Leaving Cert results/ As a result, all the talk on the night was about what course you received and the points you earned. I went with my friends to the debs and I really would recommend doing so. We were able to stay together and enjoy the night so much as it was only us.

The year congregated outside our (former) school for photographs. It was great seeing so many people after the summer. Soon we departed on a literal fleet of buses to a nearby town to go to a hotel. We had a four course meal. We all quickly headed to the nightclub where the party really started.

There isn't very much to say about a debs as most are more interested in photographs. This post is very photo heavy so enjoy!

A picture is worth a thousand words so this post will very much be photo heavy. I could write endlessly about the debs, several hours of random events and moments all rush through my mind. Yet it's unfair to all of these memories to include only a select few. To isolate particular memories for discussion just isn't practical, especially as with time the night is one huge misshapen event.

I realise how horrifically late these, 'Events of the Interlude' posts will be, but I feel that so much of my life has been documented here, I can't miss out on such vital components of life as of late.











Stay Strong, Happy & Fearless!
Aveen xx



1 comment:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous! Loved seeing these pictures even if they are a little late <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.